
For a few weeks now Tashi has been asking me to come down, but becuase of things going on it didn't work out. Saturday it finally worked out to run away for a day with Friends! I took Lauren and Ionda with me and we started out at the Kingston school so I could love on my kids there.

Daphawn, my resident Kingston photographer, took my camera and started capturing the time we spent there.

Daphawn and I +someones hand who wanted to let you all know that they love you:)

Once we left the school we headed to Rituals (Jamaica's Starbucks). Tashi and I are big fans of this place:) We all got our chillers and pastries then sat down to chat. This was Ionda's first time and he quickly became a HUGE fan. He went through two vanilla chillers before us girls finished one. And yesterday at church he was asking me when I was going back to Kingston because he wanted to go back for more coffee chillers:)

Tashi and I in our "nice" picture
I will not post the "typical Tashi" picture:)

After our coffee and pastries we went back to Blake and Tashi's house to play games. Blake had to drive for a funeral so was gone most of the day. He did make it back in the afternoon, and was able to fix some stuff on my computer for me (Thanks Blake). We chatted for a while then packed up the bus to go home.

Before we left we snapped a quick picture with those we love.
Praise Jesus for great friends that provide places for us to run away to and relax!
0 comments:
Post a Comment