Saturday, September 10, 2011

This Week in Pictures


This week we all kind of just settled in. I got my schedule for the classes that would be coming in to join me in the library, but my only class that came last week was one of my pre-primary classes that came in for their story, and craft time.
I didn't have a story ready this week so we just focused on our craft.
I came across boxes filled with old printer paper, the kind that is all connected, so we pulled that out and made life size drawings of ourselves.
This is what I walked down the hill to each day. The kids waiting for me to switch into playground monitor role.
Me ruining Shanels attempt to take a self portrait:)
Davia
new to the play ground area this week... Rabbits!
The kids love them, and one of them is constantly running up to give me the play by play of what each rabbit is doing. As soon as we figure out which of the rabbits are the nice ones and which are the biters we will be able to get them out so the kids can hold and play with them.
Moya, Paris and I
Some of the teenage girls got my camera and became the models I know them all to be.

We are off to a great start!
Praise Jesus!

0 comments: