After spending the weekend in Leo catching up with friends and going to Blake and Tashi's States Wedding Reception I headed up to northern Indiana to hit the Lakes with Matt and Tamara (and her family). I first went up to the lakes last year and it has become a place I look forward to going to now. Its SO relaxing! No expectations just lay around the water, or go out in the boat... do what you want to do... Its Fabulous!
I got there Monday afternoon and after hanging out with the Rabers for a while we headed out in the boat.
Tamara showing her skills while her nieces and nephews watch
After we took the boat out Tamara and I took the kayaks out. Later Matt and Jessi came by on the jet ski. I had my camera with me so thought 'perfect Matt can get a picture of me and T'. While I was trying to give my camera to Matt the hand off didn't go very smoothly and I ended up in the water tipping my kayak. I got it turned over but then Matt wanted to get the water out of it and the crazy process began:)
Jessi and I trying to be a counter weight while Matt lifts up the kayak on the jet ski to dump out the water that got in....
all of us now in the water then when that didn't work:) I was laughing so hard I was NOT much help at all.
Finally we got the water out, I got back in, and T and I took off back to the cottage.
Monday Night Blake and Tashi, Brad and Kates came up. Tuesday morning they were up early and out on the boat wake boarding. I stayed back at the cottage. Tashi was still sleeping and I was MORE then okay with taking my time to wake up. Plus I am a weakling and it was still to cold for me to go out on the boat:)



0 comments:
Post a Comment