Two years ago we had the Ohio team here and they put in a playground
for us. Around some of the play ground they put in little things of sand
to soften falls if the kids fell off the rock walls or monkey bars. The
kids LOVED playing in those small areas of sand, and soon all the sand
was loved out of those areas and they became overgrown with weeds and
grass. After seeing how much they liked to play in the sand I asked that a
sand box be added to the work team list. An easy little project the team
could work on. I thought its not that hard, a wood box with sand in it.

Last week Mark was here with the Ohio team again. I like Mark. He is
a good guy with a big heart for my kids and lots of great stories from
his many life experiences. He is also the master mind behind the
playground that was made 2 years ago, that the kids continue to love.
I was excited when I heard he was willing to make a sand
box for my kids.
Once again I was thinking simply a wood box filled with sand....
Mark had other Ideas :) My kids didn't only get a sand box
They got a sand gazebo!
Everyone on campus all week wanted to know what he was making.
Some guessed a play house (what its being used for now until we
get sand). Some guessed a swimming pool. Others just stood in
awe as the construction continued.
The kids were so excited and hoping it would be completed before
they went home for summer holiday. It was... but we don't yet have
sand in it so it was used as a play house/ dance floor.
Thank You Mark and Team for this wonderful Blessing!


0 comments:
Post a Comment