On Tuesday Sadie and I drove to Mobay to pick up
Jeremy and Mark. I have worked with Jeremy for a few years
when he brings teams down. This last time he was down
in April he shared with me a conviction God has placed
on his heart. After that I told him if I could do anything
to help let me know... and he did.
So Tuesday- Friday we went around the different
campuses gathering information for him on the deaf,
their culture, and the stories of the students.

Getting things set up for the shoot. Mark makes commercials
for a living so I felt like I was working on legit shoots
sometimes:)
Letting Chrystal know what they were trying to do.
Doing an interview at the Mobay campus.
This was a fun new experience and now that the info
has been collected we are praying for God to bring
the increase.


0 comments:
Post a Comment