Enjoying our afternoon snacks. She always got popcorn,
and I got ice cream. Yum!
Nothing more relaxing then sitting by the ocean reading
a book and enjoying an icy drink.
Doing that for a few days = a very relaxed me:)
Sadie and I before enjoying our Italian meal.
After a few days in Mobay she came to stay with me
in Mandeville.
Monday we went to New Hope and had fun with the
kids there.
Tuesday we were back in Mobay for an airport pick up
and stayed at the Mobay campus that night.
This is where we met for the first time back in high school.
Sadie hanging out with my kids. They LOVED the
app on her phone where she could take their picture
then make them bald and give them a mustache.
Tues-Sat. We were helping Jeremy and Mark with some
research. Thursday night we all we all ended up in the
kitchen cutting up onions and garlic for Ms. Sharon.
I LOVED having Sadie around and Praise God for
her friendship.






2 comments:
Sooo fun!!! I'm so glad she got to go and see you!!! Looks like a great time!!
2 weeks together!?! How special...I miss you both a ton! It's crazy to think where God has taken each of us :) when do you come home next?
Post a Comment