Painting, moving, government applications,
preparing for work teams, going to New Hope,
laundry, cleaning= a lot to do in not a lot of time:)
Yesterday I stopped. After church I made myself stop.
I lasted a good few hours. I didn't go work on the new
house. I didn't move things there, But I did get ansty
with so much to do so I thought I would pack.
I have had bags of coffee and ting sitting ready to carry back
for weeks. As I was packing them I smelled something horrible
I then pulled out the bacon that I had bought weeks ago along
with the coffee and ting. Gross!
Once I had all the bought stuff put in a bag I started going
through cloths and then I started looking for my swim suit
and couldn't for the life of me find it anywhere. Once again a
smell hit me and I found my swim suit sitting in a plastic bag off
in a corner in very bad need of a wash.
As these kind of things kept showing up I was thinking seriously
have things been that crazy that I didn't notice the smell of bacon sitting out
beside my bed for weeks? Or the smell of a wet swimming suit from that
last team? Sheesh. That got me thinking of what else I have over looked
or had put off.
Thankfully the only thing else I could find was the 2 min. it took to put a
new light bulb in my bathroom that had burned out months ago:)
Praise Jesus that Holiday Soon Come!
Before I go on Holiday I am going to attempt to apply for
perminant residency on Wednesday. I have been trying to get
things together for months and hopefully Weds. morning I will
get the last of the needed paper work to apply (hopefully the same
day). before I leave for the states on Thursday.
Thursday I will be arriving in the States Yay! Please let me know
if you want to meet up and good times for you. I would
love to see as many of you as possible.
1 comments:
I'm just thankful that you didn't do the same thing with the bacon that you did with the pizza found in the oven :-)
Post a Comment