Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Long time no see!

This month I have gotten to see and catch up with people I don't 
get to see very often. 

 One Sunday I walked into church, sat down, and a little boy ran up to 
me. I smiled at him and then had to do a double take before I realized
I was looking at John, my godson, after not seeing him for the past
year. He has been staying with his grandparents in Old Harbor for the 
last year, but is now staying with him mom in Mandeville for a few 
weeks. I am thankful for the few times I have gotten to hang out and love
on him these past few weeks.
 Its crazy how much love I feel for a kid I don't get to see that often.
Last Sunday before I walked into church I was catching up with some
work team members at JDV who I have worked with in previous years.
and while chatting with them I heard talk that Sue was here with a small team
 for teachers training. Church started and I did the interpreting needed, 
and was thankful that I hadn't seen her yet. Sue was one of my college
 instructors when I went through the interpreting program, and its still a
 little intimidating to be interpreting in her presence. Thankfully I was
 finished with the majority of the voice interpreting for church before
 I heard a "psss" behind me and 
turned to see her:)

Today I was able to spend a little time with her and her team as I toured
them around the KP campus.

Thank  You Jesus for these Opportunities!

0 comments: