I am back at this wall again. I had gotten rid of this in April when
a team came and repainted the library for me.
Since then I looked at this for a while as we asked teams if any one
on their team and a true skill for painting murals. We had a attempt
that was not really what we were looking for....
Lesson learned.
I was looking for something simple, but at the same time something
that would fully cover the wall, and it would be okay to have a desk and
book case against it too.
I showed some pictures to Maggie who was on last weeks team,
and this is what she came up with. She drew it out, and then her and
some other very skilled people on the team painted some bamboo
on the wall for me. I like it. Its simple and just what I was looking for
Now, I just need to find a quote, verse, something to paint on the
other side of the wall behind the desk.
Ideas?

1 comments:
that looks so much better! are you sure you don't miss bert and ernie just a little bit though? :-)
T <><
Post a Comment