Thursday night the J.O.C. Team arrived for a long weekend on the island.
(J.O.C.= Jamaica Operational Committee)
Friday consisted of meetings with Pastor Morris in Mile Gully,
And visiting with Amanda and the kiddos at New Hope Children's Home.
Saturday was spent in this room, around this table as we had meetings
most of the day-evening. Meetings are not my favorite things, but I
praise God for all that was accomplished while sitting around those
tables this weekend.
Sunday we drove down to the south coast to attend church at the
Deaf Bible Church in St. Elizabeth. It was so fun to catch up with Pauline
(Tashi's mom), and spend some time with the people there. St. E is
one of the most peaceful places I know. I love it!
The request was made, since we were already in St. E, to stop
by lovers leap. We took the team, heard the story of the lovers leaping,
and took lots of pictures. Here I am with a girl I love very much:)
The view of treasure beach from lovers leap
looking 5 miles strait down from the top of the cliff, to the ocean.
Tashi wanted just one more picture before we left. Alan didn't want to
be left out and jumped right it:)
Praise Jesus for all the love and support He provides!


1 comments:
We've been praying for your weekend. Glad to see the beautiful pics of St.Elizabeth!!
Post a Comment