Saturday, September 1, 2012

Recap

Since I had a longer stay in the states this time I tried to
focus on the simple every day things that I never get to do.
like watching my uncles compete in the antique tractor pull.
and watching Ryan coach.
 Hanging out with friends...
I Praise Jesus for friends
 And the continual Blessing they are.
 I was able to get in some unexpected visits. Yay!
 and some I got to see more then once and that was great too!
 Then there were afternoons just spent out at the lake. Chatting.
and relaxing.
 And I loved each moment
 that I was able to soak in just a little more time
 with each one of these kiddos
 that I love with all my heart!
One of my last nights in the states God showed me this amazing
sunset. So I stopped in the middle of a country road to take 
a picture:)

Wonder Memories Made.
Thank You Jesus for each one.

1 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

What a blessing to read your posts, Erin! So neat how He provides blessings in every little thing!

//xo