Sunday, September 16, 2012

Photo Dump

 Damaine trying so hard to sneak up on and catch the rabbit.
 Tyrell found an old broken cell phone and "talked" for hours on 
it after school.
 Britania LOVES having her picture taken.
 I was talking with Paris the other day and she made the comment
"I'm 8 now...." and that first part just stopped me. How can my baby 
be 8. I know her birthday is in Aug. I knew she was 7, but 8 seems so
old. How is that possible? Yesterday I was just meeting her and she 
was 3....now she is 8! Craziness!
 Digging for worms/grubs
 I love them!
 Best Friends.
 More Best Friends.
We had someone donate a bunch of soccer things to all the schools.
Yesterday we handed out the shirts and the kids all Loved their
new jerseys.

Damaine vs. the rabbit.


Blessings on your day!

0 comments: