Friday, January 4, 2013

Last Day

The last few days I was in the states it was cold and snowy.
The last day I was there everyone came over to sled.
It was fun.

 Jax and Kensley loving it!
 Kensley and Mommy!
I love this picture:)
 Jaxon LOVED being outside and sledding
we took a short juice box break,  while we
waited for colt to show up. Then he was 
back out there til the end.
 A boy and his sled.
 So fun to watch these two together
 The big boys trying to snowboard/sled

 Colt and his dog puppets (gloves) hitting the sledding hills.
 Daddy jumping over/ out of the way as Jax came flying down the hill.
 Such a Goober!
Sister hanging out inside. 
She was done much sooner then the boys were.

Thank You Jesus for these memories made!

1 comments:

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

Hope you are getting back into the swing of things! We loved being with you again!