Its only been a little over a week since I have been back
But it feels like its been months!
Tuesday the kids started coming back to school.
Its been hard to see, I am so thankful for the students
that are here, but because of the finacial situation with the
ministry now, until the families pay the back fees they
owe for their kids coming to school here or they are
willing to start a payment plan their kids can't come back to school.
Because of this now enforced rule there are what
seems like very few students here.
Some students have even come back and because their parents couldn't
or weren't willing to pay (some have the mind set that because
their kids have 'sponsors' they don't need to take the responsibility
to pay some of their kids school fees), the students were sent back home.
After school time with the kiddos.
Sheldon is back. He wasn't here at all last semester
but he was one of the first students here this new
semester.
When I am not at the school I am spending as much
time at New Hope as possible. God is continually
opening doors there and I am LOVING it.
I am also SO SO SO SO SO THANKFUL to be back where its warm,
and the 'typical' day looks just like this:)
LOVE IT!
Thank You Jesus for a GREAT start to the New Year!
1 comments:
You had to throw in the sunshine pic didn't ya:) love the pics of the kids. Can't wait to see them.
T<><
Post a Comment