Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wednesday!

It has been to long since I have taken a camera
to New Hope so yesterday I did to capture life.
Love It!
 My babes  dressed like a fairy
 Princeton
 Jonathon almost ALWAYS has a blade of grass in
his hands. Why? no idea.
 Malcome,
Please be praying. recently he is becoming more and 
more defiante, prayers for wisdom as we work 
with him would be greatly appreciated.
 Hopey getting her legs worked with.
 Super Sam! 
Protector of all those in need.
 Ranique
 Judy-Ann
the newest addition to New Hope
Please pray for her family situation. Her
mom comes to see her all the time. Mentally
her mom is not able to care for her. She would
daily just walk up and down the road with Judy.
Thats why CDA stepped in to remove the baby
from  her care.
 Miss Trisha
 Miss Joy
 Look at that face!
It shows his personality perfectly.
PURE orneriness!
Sweet Channel

Yesterday I felt like I had finally found a little
balance. Today teams arrive. We will see
what kind of 'balance' we can find now!

0 comments: