Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your day after thanksgiving and that you have a wonderful weekend to come. Last night we did end up going to Damion and Felicia's house (our deaf pastor down here and his wife) Mr and Mrs Jones (Felicia's parents), Pat and Jean (Mrs. Jones brother and sister in law, and Damions mom all gathered together at the Campbells to celebrate thanksgiving. It was A wonderful opportuinity to fellowship and enjoy the relationships that are being made. It was such a blessing from above to get to go there after all the confusion and uneasiness about bringing the germs. Having some place to go helped pass the holiday for us much easier. So much was learned too as we sat down to eat a different kind of thanksgiving meal. We did have a HUGE turkey, sweet potatoes, salad, cranberries, then there was the add ins of rice and beans, and choco (i don't know if thats the proper spelling) but they compared it to a squash, and it looked like a green potatoe? I was not bold enough to take any because they were cut in half (like half a potatoe) and if I didn't like it I didn't want to offend them and I didn't want to waste food. Keri tried it and said she liked it! I think it really helped out Felicia our coming too, because she has been kept in the house these past 2 weeks with her new baby and she is such a social butterfly that its hard for her not to be around people. I love you and have a great weekend. Be blessed and be a blessing. -Erin-
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Erin -
I love reading your blog! I am so thankful you all could enjoy Thanksgiving dinner together. Give my precious grandsons kisses and hugs. I pray for all of you everyday!
Love - Patsy Kaeb
erin dearest- i hope all is going well for you. it sounds like your days have been pretty full. give everyone a big hello from me if you remember. and give caleb lots of kisses from me, tell him they'll have to do until i can come give my own this summer!! :)
lots of love
megs
Post a Comment