I would like to introduce Caleb Don-Mark Campbell. He is the newest arrival here at C.C.C.D. He was born to Damion and Felicia (the pastor and his wife) They run JDV (Jamaica Deaf Village) Caleb was born last Wednesday so a little over a week ago. I know a lot of you know Damion and Felicia and so I wanted to pass along this picture so you could meet little caleb too! Please keep little caleb in your prayers because the first 6 months are a big risk time for babies. Caleb is the first boy baby at JDV after 6 girls! Be blessed and be a blessing. Erin
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Erin -
What an adorable baby to love on.
Hope your day is going great.
If you get this message on Friday morning, could you have Keri call me at home on Friday afternoon. I'm trying to get a hold of her and can't. Thanks - Patsy
Post a Comment