Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew!

Today is my little buddy Drew's 3rd Birthday. Last night about 6:45 Drew walked the 10 ft. from his front door to mine and stood outside my door calling my name. When I went to answer the door he came in and in his most grown up 3 year old voice told me he was having a birthday party and asked if I wanted to come:)
Keri did a GREAT job making a Noah's Ark cake after his favorite bible story

As soon as I pulled out my camera Truitt becomes a ham and runs toward me (with balloon) saying CHEEEEEESE..... CHEEEEESE...... CHEEEESE!
Can you guess what he is saying as he stands
directly in front of my camera?
Happy Labor Day I love you so much.
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin

1 comments:

megs said...

HI ERIN!! looks like the birthday party was a blast! i don't get by as often as i'd like to read you blog but i just wanted you to know that i love you and am praying for you often. hopefully i can come visit soon!! :)