It's been a day full of great surprises ! I just love days like this...

Yesterday we had a few hours of no rain so I quickly tried to get laundry done. Well I am happy to say I successfully got one load washed and dried and as I was hanging my second load it started to sprinkle. When I tried to collect them last night they were still damp so I left them thinking I would quickly collect them in the morning. I woke up about 2 this morning to a down pour playing music on my tin roof and had no motivation to go out and quickly collect my cloths. By now my cloths have been rewashed many times by the rain and I am wondering how many days they will stay out on the line before they can fully dry. We are now on day 2.
THEN...
I am happy to announce the arrival of last years Christmas pictures! YAY!

This morning Nicholas kindly handed me a package from snapfish and my first thought was... NO WAY! then I opened it and Surprise here are my Christmas pictures I ordered last year coming in 10 months late. My question to you is what do you do with 50+ Christmas pictures from last year, they can't be used because I just made more copies when these never showed up and had those distributed. And good ideas?

As you can see (maybe) this package was shipped Nov. 18th 2007

The package looked like it spent a little time in France
and the package was stamped here at KP post office on Sept. 8th.... Craziness.
Have a great Day
I love you
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin
1 comments:
Great story Erin. Thanks for the laugh! Glad to know I'm not the only person stupid things happen to:)
Post a Comment