Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Challenge

So one of my weekly challenges is trying to get my cloths on the line before the ants totally eat my feet. This week I failed horribly at the challenge. I usually do alright and avoid all ant hills this week I don't know what happened but I could not even finish hanging up my cloths there were so many biting me. These ant bites feel more like bee stings and these ants are very smart and tricky. The first place they go is in between your toes and bit so then you are trying to squish them and get them off, but when you accidentally step on an ant hill ( like i did that day) there is nothing to do but run to the shower and spray off as many as possible, they were Everywhere...legs, and hands too. Not cool. I hope to have better luck next week.
Enjoy your weekend. I love you.
Blessings
Erin

0 comments: