The cosmetology girls game back SO excited today. All day yesterday they were at a hair show in Kingston competing. C.C.C.D. ended up getting first and second place at the hair show. Letricia came in first doing Sashida's hair (the colorful one) and I don't know who did Yaniques but her hair came in second. They have had this hair in for a few days now and I don't know if they have slept or How they could have slept in it.

The pictures don't really give the hair justice BUT I wanted to share them with you. I would say each girl has at LEAST 10 strands of fake hair woven in with their own hair and I am sure it is a LOT more then that. Especially with Sashida's and all her different colors. Don't you wish you could have a little hot pink, blue, yellow, or green woven in with your hair?:)

the back view
Blessings
Erin
3 comments:
okay so I am waiting for the pic with your hair done... I would totally go for color it I were you. I know you would bring home the trophy. Oh, and how about your ping-pong gold-medal hopefuls?? I haven't heard if they are dominating the lil courts or not?! ;) love the pics... but seriously Erin you gotta have yours done... i'll be waiting :)
love u
meg stole what i was going to say.
Erin - Good to hear from you!!! It's been so long since I've talked to you. I'm so glad you found my blog, cause now I can read about you all the time. :)
Prayin for ya!!
Kristi
Post a Comment