I was walking down to the school and as I was on my way a car pulled in so I stepped off to the side let the car pull in, park, then I continued walking. Well I guess the car wasn't where it wanted to be because as I was talking to Jen, all of a sudden she yells Erin watch out! and from the corner of my eye I see the car coming at me(backing up). My reflexes threw out my arm (I don't know if I thought I could stop a moving car with my super human strength or what) and it thumped against the back window before the car bumped into my hip. The car was not moving that fast and my arm thumping the back window alerted the driver that he had just hit something so he slammed on the breaks honks his horn (in a friendly way) and I kept walking. Sheesh... the one time I am not completely focused I get hit by a car. Happy Black Friday to me:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yipes! Glad you escaped serious injury! Loved the "Still Her Little Child" great song!
Hope we have a chance to see each other in IL!
Post a Comment