Happy Mothers Day to All you WONDERFUL Mothers out there that I LOVE!
I had a nice surprise from my kiddos( and the CCCD family). Little Paris came up and handed me a gift and wished me happy mothers day:) I thought that was cute since I do love these kids like my own. I was blessed with some nice woven hot pads and a Spy's Survival Handbook, I don't know what I am going to do with the second (since I'm not a "Spy")but the first I'm sure I will use regularly. I am so blessed by my kids many times feeling unworthy of this blessing.

4 comments:
oh erin!! i've been looking for that book for weeks!! why don't you send it my way. oh oops, now i'm going to have to kill you, no one is supposed to know i'm a spy!! :)
i'm waiting for my funny story.....
i got it. it made me laugh out loud and brought back some great memories:) i'm still laughing and have this huge cheesy grin on my face. you made my night.
Happy Mother's Day to you, too! Hope you had a great day :)
Post a Comment