Friday, May 15, 2009

Meet This Weeks Teams

This past week has been BUSY. We had two teams with us this week, Both have worked with us before and we were thankful to have them both back to work with us again.
The first team was Dr. Buz and his dental team.
This team consisted of Dr. Buz, his wife, two sons, and Dr. Archer from the Bahamas
I spent just about ALL my time with them this week in the clinic doing dental work. Praise The Lord we were able to get all the needed cleanings and dental work done for the year on the kids. They do great with the kids and things went smoothly this year as I was able to interpret and hold hands during the more difficult dental work. It helps the kids to have that familiar face around and since I have "earned" my place down here it helps a lot to get the kids focused and through when they are scared.
The Second team was from Southside Baptist Church. I have worked with the Leader (Ron Ward) and his wife Julie before, but the others I had not met. I didn't get to spend very much time other then meal time with them since things kept me in the clinic. This team finished making lids for our new drainage system down at the school, then started working on the guard house that they are putting in by the offices.

1 comments:

Meg said...

i've been praying for you with the rush and busyness of these past few weeks for you. hope you are doing well. love you