I am HAPPY to say that I have made it home safely
(Thank You Jesus)
It was a good travel day as far as travel days go
I crashed(slept) in the bus on the way to KP so the ride went fast
It has been raining, cold, and cloudy wherever I went today
but that's okay because I am now home.
I was welcomed home with lots of hugs and squeals from my kiddos
and bugs and dust covering my house:)
Its 7:44 and I am falling asleep as I write.
I'm SO excited to sleep in my own bed tonight:)
Thanks for all of you who helped me party and keep busy while I was in the states.
And for the record I was never able to go skydiving:( It was a sad day when I had to hand over my jump ticket BUT there is always next year!
2 comments:
Glad you made it home safe and sound!
you sound like a cubs fan with all of that "next year" stuff going on. but you're right, you'll go again and i'll GLADLY jump out of perfectly good plane with you!! :) love you. tell everyone hello!!
Post a Comment