Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last week in Review

If I only had time to put up all the great pictures from last week....
Or I was smart enough to know how to put a link that you could look at all the pictures....
But since I am not I will do a quick over view with pictures of last week:)
Sunday Afternoon after church we go to the Manchester Infirmary to sing and visit.
Monday -Friday
is the work week taking 1/2 days Thursday and Friday
Skylar, Lori, Brittany, Lindsay moving rebar to make cages
Laying blocks and getting the decking up
pulling forms out of the cistern and getting the prep work done so we can pour
Our big pour.
We started with a bucket brigade passing buckets up a ladder and across to the floor we were pouring. Once the tractor was fixed we were able to use the bucket on the tractor to lift loads of cement to the 2nd floor.
Working with the CODA kids in an after school program
Playing volleyball after long days of work
Spending Thursday afternoon at Hanbury Children's Home
Yay Kansas!
Taking group pictures Friday after breakfast
The water fight instigators
Spending Friday Afternoon with the kids at the Knockpatrick campus

0 comments: