Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meet Daisha

Yesterday Little Daisha Plattner (middle name not yet decided on) was welcomed into this world a month early. Last night I had the opportunity to go over when Kirk came to get the boys and see this little blessing myself
Little Miss Daisha
The boys getting their first look
Truitt just wanted to poke and touch her so his hands had to be held down:)
Drew first thing wanted to know her sign name
This morning Daisha was put back on oxygen and had I.V.'s but in again. They are scared she has an infection so medicine was started and then she was moved to the public hospital. Keri is still at the private hospital waiting to be discharged. Please pray for their family that the medicine will help Daisha, and for healing for Keri so they can both come home.
Thanks
Blessings

3 comments:

sarah said...

That just came through the Roanoke prayer chain so she should be getting lots of prayers!

Mom said...

Thanks so much Erin for the pictures. It is so hard to be so far away at a time like this but hope to be there by the end of the week. Thanks for all you're doing for my precious grandsons. You are a blessing to our family.
Love you - Patsy

Daisha Robins said...

My name is Daisha as well and stumbled onto your site by accident. I read you blog, I know you don't know me but I will be praying for you little girl Daisha. I have my own blog and have two little girls of my own. I think it was fate that I came across your site. I will continue to pray for her. May God Bless your family.