Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1st Team of the Year!

The First Team Picture
Breaking up concrete to put sand under the swings so
the kids have something softer to land on and are able
to use the swings again.... then Dayne flies off a swing over
the sand and still smacks his head on the concrete so the
swings are once again off limits!
Wendy, Amanda, & Derek
Sorting good wood from bad and pulling nails out of boards
Sonia and Tim re-screening windows
Josh and Jon pouring a floor
Sam and Haley painting the school
mixing concrete and passing it through the window
to pour floors
Jon and Matt demolishing a wall
Eric and Jesse building new walls


After Work...
During Work...
We had FUN!

Sarah and Julie going for a go cart ride
Josh and Blake being Josh and Blake

Then There was Time Spent with
Old Friends...And New

showing Eric it is okay to smile for a picture!
Sarah always a blessing in my life... and lots of fun too!
Amanda and Dephawn
(Praise Jesus Amanda accepted Christ last night and started repenting!!!!)
Since she was stuck with me for a week I FINALLY got to know Julie!
I was very excited about this and to have her as my prayer person
for the week!
Great Friends whom I have so many Great memories with down here!
Josh and Sarah
I am a HUGE fan of this Kid!
He is such a blessing and will one day be a GREAT tool for the Lord
(Aaron Kaeb)
I LOVE seeing the personality of the team come out through the week!
This Group was Great and SO MUCH FUN!
Thanks for BLESSING my life!

1 comments:

sarah said...

we both have poles coming out of our heads in that picture of the two of us.