Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quick Post

The day after I got home (from the states) I was back down in Kingston for a great
week with Roger Stoller's team (post soon come). I am now back home again...
this time hopefully for a while. I am happy to say we (team Jamaica) got our
paperwork saying we are good to stay on the island. Hubers, Plattners, and
I are good until 2013, Blake was okayed for a year. Don't know why he
was singled out and only given a year but God knows best. I am now ready
to unpack after a month away, My house is in desperate need of cleaning,
I have been living on toast and water since I have gotten back and I am
hoping that changes tomorrow after a run to the grocery store. Lots of
laundry needs done, and LOTS of loving on my kiddos that I have not seen
in way to long.
I am SO BLESSED!

1 comments:

sarah said...

awesome week, terrible cold in IL, excited to see that post:)