After an extremely long travel day (aka day of prayer) I arrived safely home.
Travels where good...
A LOUD cheer went out as the plane landed safely in Kingston
then we got off the plane...
Blake was taken by immigration and questioned for hours
because he came in on a one way ticket (a BIG NO NO without
the right stamp in your passport) and they wanted
to put him on the next plane back to the states but
they talked to long and he missed it.
While they had him I went to collect all our bags
so they would not be taken away
O WAIT....
NOT ONE of our bags made it so then I spent more time filling
out paper work to get Blake, Ionda and My bags delivered
when they showed up at the airport.
After a couple hours Blake finally got through and the paper work
for our bags was done so we could leave the airport.
PRAISE JESUS!
There are no words to describe the great feeling of being at home last night
(mostly because of what we just went through)
AND
This morning I woke up to the SUN!!!!
1 comments:
awe :( Glad you made it home safe, but I'm sure it was hard to leave family - he's sure a cutie!
Post a Comment