Friday, January 1, 2010

More Social Life

I had a great opportunity to sit down and really catch up with my beautiful Bj
I loved that I was able to do that missing her so much when I am away.

Kate and I were able to meet for lunch and talk for hours (LOVE IT!)

then we were off to walmart to do the daily errands before heading over to gridley to pick up the boys and eat pizza with the Ringgers and the Stollers



I got to see these two guys that bring so much fun to my life.
I was also excited to meet Josh's wife and Chris' fiance but neither came:(
Josh had a legit excuse for Julie since she was at home with friends
and he was kicked out of the house for the night. Chris.... had no
excuse and I think was just to ashamed of me to let me meet Kelsey. HA!
After supper we sat and talked for hours, poor Roger couldn't' stay
awake so they got on the floor to take a picture with him:)
Great friends I am hoping to see down here in FEB!!!!
Tuesday was Kristen's birthday so I spent the day painting the nursery
at their house, then we all went out as a fam to celebrate Adam and Kristen's birthdays
(one last time together as a fam before I flew out)
Wednesday morning after an hour of phone tag I was able to meet
Ellie for breakfast and catch up with her
Katie and I had been together a few times but had never gotten a picture
so when we dropped off Ionda on the way to Indy Wed. afternoon we finally
got our picture together. She is SUCH a fun girl!
Praise Jesus for Great Friends and Opportunities to See Them!

0 comments: