Monday, August 2, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

Thursday night I flew into WI and was able to meet my family
and some of my extended family for
a mini vacation at Great Wolf Lodge
My nephew Jax is fearless he LOVES the water
and would run as fast as he could...
then he would wipe out and wait for someone to put him back
on his feet... then laugh and do it all over again:)
I also got to meet this good looking guy for the first time!
Colt enjoying the water
I think he looks like such a little old man in this pic:)
all warm and dry after a fun swim
Tom, Mariah, Ryan and Jax enjoying the wave pool
(Yes I know this picture is blurry but thats for the sake of those
involved in the picture who would not be okay with me posting a clear one)

This was the one ride mom went on. It was called the Tornado and
Kristen, Ryan, and Dad just laughed at her as she pinched her eyes
shut and screamed the entire time. As I was waiting at the bottom
to get the picture mom was for sure the loudest screamer of all the ones I
witnessed that came down:)
Keri and her girls Mariah and Maddie
Kristen, Ryan, Nicole, and Adam racing down the slide
Mark and Mariah enjoying the water slides
Watching Jax in the wave pool was HILARIOUS
He started off sitting on the tube then as the big waves got going...
he flopped over to one side.... then another wave hit...
and then he was flopped over to the other side.
and loving every min!
Colt giving me a big cheese
with his chubby cheeks and double chin
Maddie who wedged herself into Colts bumbo seat.
Peyton with her VERY blue mouth
Stacie and Peyton
The Big Dogs Motorcycle Club shirts
The club members

3 comments:

Venice said...

"Big Dogs Motorcylcle Club" haha, cute shirt for the little one.

Kristy said...

looks like a fun time! :) did you ever hash out a plan when you'll be here & how long? I know you were going to check with some other friends & try to hook up...just couldn't remember for sure if we finalized things. :S

Blake said...

looks like a blast! love the family time :)