This morning I met up with Lisa and Sarah and we drove up north to
hike (climb stairs) at the state parks.
hike (climb stairs) at the state parks.
We started off at Starved Rock where we walked to Lovers Leap(I am holding Lisa's hand because I love her but we didn't leap:)
Then we mostly walked in circles and talked while trying
to avoid being mauled by wildcats (as we broke out into song and dance)
or get stung by bees.
We then ate lunch and decided to try Mathision State Park
after going down 100 to many stairs
then turned around and walked back.
Thanks girls for a great day full of laughs and fun!
I love you!
(Sarah I had this all up and ready to go then in my technotardish
I pushed a wrong button, lost it all and was so frustrated I am now
posting it a little later then you thought:)
Thanks girls for a great day full of laughs and fun!
I love you!
(Sarah I had this all up and ready to go then in my technotardish
I pushed a wrong button, lost it all and was so frustrated I am now
posting it a little later then you thought:)



1 comments:
Now I'm excited:)
Post a Comment