This weekend I went out to Indiana to catch up with friends.
I got to attend the last part of the gateway sale. In driving out there I forgot
about the hour change so ended up getting there later then I had
planned, BUT I was able to catch up with those I knew were going
to be there and really wanted to see!
Saturday night I was able to hang out and stay with Janice (and Becky:)
But didn't get a picture with her:(
(don't worry Janice next time I will remember because I know
how much you love to have your picture taken!)
I got to attend the last part of the gateway sale. In driving out there I forgot
about the hour change so ended up getting there later then I had
planned, BUT I was able to catch up with those I knew were going
to be there and really wanted to see!
Saturday night I was able to hang out and stay with Janice (and Becky:)
But didn't get a picture with her:(
(don't worry Janice next time I will remember because I know
how much you love to have your picture taken!)
Sunday after church I went over to Kristy's and hung out withher and her family then we went out to do some shopping and
to stop for coffee and a much needed talk time.
It was so good to catch up and get in a "girls night" with her.
Monday I drove further north to "the lakes" to meet
up with Tamara and her family.
If I haven't said this enough T is SO good for my heart!
I love her and was so blessed (and completely relaxed)
the entire time I was up there
The last few days there were lots of talks,swimming,
fishing (I caught 2, and T's were twice the size of mine:),
attempted wake boarding,
and jet skiing
this morning we went out skiing (I attempted that also)and T and I took our normal "in the water" picture.
It seems like all our pictures together are in some body of water:)
It was not fun to say bye to her BUT I will get to see her in a few
weeks at her wedding!
I then got to sit in a van for 5 hours as I drove home.
My body now hates me and doesn't want to move.
It was all totally worth it and I would do it again in a heart
beat if I could!
Praise Jesus for Great Friends!
2 comments:
SO, SO great to see you again! Oh, and I'm already ready for another GN!! ;) Love ya!
Ha I think your fish was only smaller cause of the camera angle;) Such a fun 2(kinda) days!!! I have you on the books for next year same time same place!
Love ya
T<><
Post a Comment