Starting Friday....
I got to hang out with Ellie and drive around picking up pottedplants at random peoples houses to help decorate for her
wedding reception while we talked. I also got to see her
new house and husband to be as we made the rounds to pick
up things for the reception.
Saturday morning I was then able to meet Janice (and Becky)for breakfast at a little mom and pop place (don't have a clue
what the name of the place is) in Morton. I ate a ton we had
a good talk, took a classy picture in front of the dumpster...
Then I got in the car and drove 3 hours
to meet Jaimie. She had just locked her keys in her carwhen I arrived so we called and waited for the cop to come unlock
her door.(I got to help pry open the door while the cop unlocked the door.)
Then we spent time shopping, talking, and eating,
Sunday we drove to Bluffton, got lost, arrived at church right
before the wedding service started.
Went to the reception where I got to see
but don't get to see often enough.
(I guess I was colder then I thought when we took this picture:)
(I guess I was colder then I thought when we took this picture:)




1 comments:
:) Fun pics
T<><
Post a Comment