Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blessed

This weekend I was blessed by a fun visit from Tashi. Selfishly I was
thinking of being lazy and enjoying a weekend of just us, but of course that
didn't happen once people found out she was here:)
Friday Night after she arrived we had fun playing games with JB and Andrea,
Sat we both enjoy our sleep so slept in until a very late hour, stayed in
our pj's for most of the day as we took a long time waking up and digging
into the word, then Andrea came and we made Christmas cookies!
Tashi "the perfectionist" was the quality control inspector
for the cut out cookies. Only the perfect ones got onto the pan:)
Tashi and Andrea did most of the work...
I just took a few pictures and rolled out the dough when they
got frustrated with it.
Once they were baked and cooled the decorating began.
(thanks Plattners for the decorating supplies and food coloring:)

Once cookies were done, a trip to JDV was made to set up for bible study,
then a few stops in town for food before coming back home for supper,
and working on putting together our bible study.
Nothing like procrastination.... and lots of tangent conversations!
We finished up working on the bible
study at 1 a.m. the morning of the study:)
Tashi and I at Bible Study.
The "A Woman After God's Heart" Bible Study Group.
I praise God for each one of these women. Looking at this
picture just makes me heart smile:)

So Blessed Am I!

1 comments:

Nature Lover said...

It was such a blessing for me too, Erin! Thank you so much for enspiriting my weekend, God bless you for that! :)

And I love when you called me "the perfectionist"! ;) Next time we are together we should make sure to be more selfish with each other. :)