Friday, December 17, 2010

So Far...

So good. yes its cold, but the house is warm and the company
has been fun. I was greeted early yesterday morning by Jax
who came over to play for the day and of course he kept
asking to go outside...
so after figuring out all the clothing apparatus and how it was
to be applied to a 1.5 year old we went outside.
Kristen got her car stuck on mom and dad's lane after
dropping of a phone for me to use. So we attempted to dig
her out.
This is my excited face that I got to go outside (yes I'm still
in my pajamas) and scoop snow! YAY!!!
The scoop out of the car was a fail and we had to wait for dad
to get back to push her out...
I tried pushing her out too and failed at that also:)
Drove for the first time once the roads were cleaned off.
I made it half way to Goodfield on the wrong side of the road
before being corrected by the on coming car and doing okay from there.

Last night we went to one of Ryan's games.
I got to hang out with Colt as he spit in my face and pulled my
hair (thus the face I am making). He thinks both these
tricks are great performing them regularly.
Coach Davis giving his team a pep talk before the game
Time Out!
They had a great come back in the second half after
being down 21 to 11 at the half. They only lost by 1
but the 25 turnovers (yikes) really hurt them.
Good Job Trojans.

1 comments:

Nature Lover said...

I am not certain I see a very excited face. Perhaps you should have smiled much broader! ;) You actually look like you are having fun already! :)