Friday, December 24, 2010

Time with T

Wednesday Morning I was up at 5 to travel out to Albion to hang
out with T (and Matt:)
T and I
(Tina was trying to zoom real close to mess up the picture
and it actually turned out to be a really good one:)

Wednesday consisted of lots of catch up talking, sugar cookie
making, soup making, movie watching, book reading
and blink playing. It was an excellent day!

Thursday T's siblings and Kalika (the girl T interprets
for) came over to decorate cookies, eat soup, and
hang out for the day.
Before T's siblings, nieces and nephews came over Kalika
and T made frosting to decorate the cookies.
While they invented a recipe, not finding one they liked in
her 100+ cooking books,
I continued to look through cook books while drinking
lots of coffee....
and standing in front of their wood burning stove
trying to keep warm:)
As they were testing the frosting for taste Kalika smeared some
on T's face and she thought it was Hilarious!
Jessi doing an amazing job decorating her cookies
Some of the finished products.


Praising Jesus that the weather stayed nice and the roads
stayed clear so I was able to get away and
catch up with those I love for a few days!

0 comments: