Yesterday I was FINALLY able to finish "Crazy Love" I don't
know why its been so long since I have picked up a book, but
since I have there is constantly one in my hand again:)
As I finished up the book there were two convicting thoughts/
questions that really made me stop and think so I am passing
them on to you.
1) "I urge you to consider and actually live as though each
person you come into contact with is Christ."
2) How will you answer the KING when He says: "What
did you do with what I gave you?"
know why its been so long since I have picked up a book, but
since I have there is constantly one in my hand again:)
As I finished up the book there were two convicting thoughts/
questions that really made me stop and think so I am passing
them on to you.
1) "I urge you to consider and actually live as though each
person you come into contact with is Christ."
2) How will you answer the KING when He says: "What
did you do with what I gave you?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment