Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back where I belong

Today was crazy busy, transitioning back, settling in, running
errands, doing all that needs to be done for being gone next week,
and setting up for the work team coming to KP.
BUT
at 3 when the kids were out of school and I stopped
to take my place once more as playground monitor.
My heart smiled as I gave and received lots of
hugs and kisses and said Happy New Year so many
times that I lost count....
Have I said yet how great it is to be home?
Playing with shadows on the climbing wall

spelling out words with our shadows
at my post on the bench my girls by my side
the sun was CRAZY bright behind us it was such a beautiful day!

2 comments:

sarah said...

Glad you're back all safe and sound:) Have a great week next week!!

megs said...

been praying for your family! and for YOU TOO!! love you girl!!