Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Indy Nights

One Wednesday it worked out for a few of us to meet up
and spend the day in Indy together.
Plans changed as plans tend to do especially when 2 Jamericans
are involved so before we met for lunch at Taste we
all made a pit stop at Panera to meet Marvella who
works with DTQ in Indy, and will be coming down this
summer to work with CCCD.
After meeting Marvella, Jaimie, Katie, Tamara and I were
then off to enjoy a lunch at Taste, to grab some groceries then
back to Jaimie's place to hang out and make peppermint chocolate.
Jaimie and Tamara spreading the white chocolate over
the regular chocolate to cool and harden
Jaimie and Katie breaking up peppermints to sprinkle over
the top.
Little Betty Homemaker melting chocolate.
Katie and I taking Huge bites of the finished product
Kates and I in a "nice" picture:)
Stuffing my face...again. Notice there are no pictures of me
helping cook... just eating. I guess I did cut up the peppers
for the salad wraps we made for supper.
Blake showed up. I think it was cuz he missed me... Ha!
but really I know it was for the lettuce wraps we made
for supper, and place to wait until basketball, then to
give Kates a ride home.
Kates and Tamara
Me and These Amazing Girls God Has Blessed Me With!
Thank You Thank You Thank You!
For the Gift each of these girls are in my life!

0 comments: