Sunday, January 16, 2011

Illini!

This past week I was in Kingston with a team (pics soon come Sarah
I promise!)and my good friends David and Kate Ringger were on the team.
I talk with them regularly and so they have heard lots about my friend Tashi.
(One thing about the Ringgers is once you make that connection with
them you are forever "adopted" into their family.)They have heard so
much about Tashi they felt like they already knew her and were
so excited to finally get to meet her as she came to the Kingston campus a few
times last week so we could work on our women's bible study. The Ringger
family are Illini fans so to welcome her into the family they brought her her
very own Illini shirt.Last night she came to stay with me and we took a
picture since we both had our Illini attire:)
I-L-L-I-N-I!

1 comments:

sarah said...

patiently waiting....