Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Catching Up With Friends

As I try and catch up with as many as possible I try to get pictures
with everyone I get together with but this time I failed miserably at
capturing pictures.
I was able to get together with Trishana multiple times
and loved getting to spend time with her, but along with her
I got to hang out with Janice, Becky, Sheldon, and Rachel,
failing to get pictures of/with them too!
On my way home from Indiana I was able to meet Jenn
for a boarders date. God really moved that night and I
praise God for each opportunity I get to see this beautiful
girl in person and catch up with her.
Megan got me out of a few hours of helping my brother move
so we could eat Monicals and talk. I love my visits with Megan.
There is no small talk just right to the point. What is God doing
in your life? How is your Ministry? How are you doing with that?
and getting true solid answers. Love It!
Then I got in a good hour of laughs and a great time with
these two Blessings. Sarah will be greatly missed in Jamaica
this Jan. So I wanted to make sure I got in a date with her and
Lisa before I came back.

I know there are some of you that I got together with and
I'm sorry I didn't get a picture or blog about our time,
BUT please know I truly did cherish each and everyone!
I love you and Praise God for you!

0 comments: