Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter

Easter Sunday I got to attend church at Open Bible Church
in St. Elizabeth. As I sat and "heard" the Easter message
my heart smiled, I had been able to talk to my family and nephews
before church and the only thing that was missing that makes
it really feel like Easter was yearly hearing the song
"Up From the Grave He Arose".
Then just as church was finishing up I heard "He Arose...
He Arose... Hallelujah Christ Arose!" The church next
door was singing "Up from the Grave He Arose"
and my Easter was complete!

After church we took Easter Pictures
The Beautiful Bent family that I had the privilege
to spend the weekend with.
(Tashi I picked THIS family picture just for you!:)
Me and Tashi
Everton my new friend (what he is signing) and I.
Blake wanted a picture with him so I took there picture,
then he wanted a picture with me so we took a picture:)



This is a little part of the Easter service
at Open Bible Church. Because some people
sign JSL and some are Country Signers there
are always two people up front one signing in
JSL and one signing Country sign so everyone
gets fed by the message shared.



To start off the Easter service Everton came
up and shared with us the Easter Story. He
never went to school. Doesn't read or write,
BUT he knows his bible. He shared this story
in church then during fellowship time after church
he continued to share story's from the bible with us.

1 comments:

Nature Lover said...

I think I like you just a tad bit for posting our "FAMILY PIC"! ;)