
2 weeks ago we had our deaf revival week, and to finish
off the week we had a big tent meeting for church where
deaf came from all over the island for the service.

the kids from New Life Church for the Deaf sharing
a song during the tent meeting

Jordan and Andre singing at the tent meeting

Pastor Damian singing "Hurry Up!"

Pastor Bruce who came down with his family from Florida
to lead deaf revival.
His topic through the week was boldness
in Christ. And I don't really know how that tied in with his
topic for Sunday which was "The great white throne". I was
only able to attend Sunday since I had a team while he was here.

The 2 pastors and all those attending the tent meeting

Tashi, me, and Tamara after a long day at the tent meeting.
I love these girls and praise God for their friendship!
1 comments:
That looks like everyone had a blessed time. Now my question is, who is Tashi???
Post a Comment