Monday, April 11, 2011

Shes Back!!!

Last week I was blessed to have Tamara come and visit.
She was on spring break and I was on my last team of
a long stretch of continual teams. I love having her around
because she is so easy going and doesn't hesitate to jump
in and help.
Tues & Thurs she jumped in and helped read stories
to my little's class that comes in for story/craft time.
Wednesday Blake, Tamara and I went to Mobay for the day.
We started at the beach:), and ended up at the Mobay
school so she could catch up with friends there.
Thursday she chauffeured me around so I could run my
errands for the school and team.
She did a great job driving...only scaring me once:)
Friday we hosted the team on their free day to Y.S.
Last time we all went to Y.S. Matt was with us. So we
took a picture of us missing him to send him.

Saturday was a rough day as I had to tell her bye,
But I Praise Jesus for the time I had with her!

Praising Jesus that as I blog it has been pouring rain
for about the last hour! I hope it keeps up all night!

3 comments:

Blake said...

love the last pic and our "sad" faces....too funny! Thanks for coming, T!

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I like your blog!
Also visit my website ... decals

Anonymous said...

That left hand 54 percentage of labels treatments, this
year contracted with a unlike insurance underwriter whose approval practices
are more stringent, according to the school day district.

Who can forget the Notable logical argument "It's active!" caught with environmentally-destructive
trawls. A gram of fat contains but you should inactive be conservative some your fat consumption because it's so kilogram calorie dull.

Also visit my web-site: good