Friday Morning Blake, Tashi, and I drove down to St. Elizabeth
to join the Bents for the Easter weekend. We went to the
Open Bible Church for Good Friday services, then spent the
afternoon at Little Ochi.
Little Ochi is a famous sea food restaurant on the island. I
enjoy going even though I don't like sea food. This time
as we were leaving (wish I had seen it when we first arrived:)
I saw a sign that read "Now Serving Fried Chicken!"
I'll have to remember that for next time.
to join the Bents for the Easter weekend. We went to the
Open Bible Church for Good Friday services, then spent the
afternoon at Little Ochi.
Little Ochi is a famous sea food restaurant on the island. I
enjoy going even though I don't like sea food. This time
as we were leaving (wish I had seen it when we first arrived:)
I saw a sign that read "Now Serving Fried Chicken!"
I'll have to remember that for next time.
While supper was cooked I walked around taking pictures







1 comments:
I love this little place..coming back soon..
Post a Comment