Friday, October 26, 2007

3 BIG YEAH'S FOR THE DAY! and one yuck

Hi everyone! I pray that the Lord is blessing your day YEAH! its friday! It has been a big yeah day 1. I got hot water now running in my apartment and 2. Not only is my hot water running its RUNNING with pressure and not trickling! and 3. My fed ex box made it! I have been struggling with these fed ex people from the time I tried to ship it two weeks ago in Bloomington (a little word of advice. If you want to ship something fedex pack it yourself or they will try to charge you 5 times more then is nessisary. *sorry if any one reading this works for fedex!) Also if you are trying to send something to me down here fed ex don't put my name on it because I don't have my TRN number and it causes big problems. If you want to ship something let me know and I will inform you how to adress it! Any way my yuck of the day Ticks. they are here I was trying to get what I thought was dirt out from my toes when I discoverd it was a Tick (not cool) and then I found another one in my kitchen later. I think they guys who where working on putting my hot water line in must have brought them in when they came into my apt. to make sure everything was working correctly. Have a great weekend I love you all. be blessed and be a blessing.-Erin_

0 comments: