Sunday, October 28, 2007

One Week Down

Hi Everyone! we have made it through the one week mark and we are still going strong! PRAISE GOD! already this week besides settling in, helping unload the sea container, working around here, we have been working with/hosting a work couple Melanie and Tae, they are from NYC,and for 3 days hosting the our church evaluation team. It was great to see familiar faces. At them same time as they left today Keri and I both had the thought of this doesn't feel right. shouldn't we be leaving with them too. We have been here for the week and normally we would be going home, but this time we get to stay. I got the opportunity to interpret for the evaluation team for church today Damion was in Kingston preaching at their school so Calva preached and he is very intelligent and very well studied and goes very deep in his thoughts so about after an hour/hour and a half of being completely focused on him so I could voice for the others my eyes just wanted to close and take a nap. so for those brothers I apologize. I was trying to add the pictures of our work groups this week but my computer and I are not getting along right now so I will try again later. I love you. Be blessed and be a blessing! -Erin

0 comments: