Friday, October 19, 2007

My last week home

Hi Everyone! I hope that you are all having a good week. I am now up in Chicago, in for the night, and getting settled in so I can wake up at 3:00 tomorrow morning to catch the shuttle to the airport. I will fly from O'hare at 6, go to Charolette, N.C., and then land in MoBay about 1:30.This week has been a paradox for me I hated and loved every min. of it. This week has been filled with so many blessings and I was given so many opportunities to share all that God has been doing in my life. But on the other hand after every opportunity I was given to be with those I love I had to then say goodbye to them and break my heart continually through out the days. Thank you all who had to put up with me and my breakdowns this week! If I did not get the opportunity to see you before I left I will send through this blog a big hug and I love you. Take care of yourselves, and keep me updated on your lives. Tomorrow is the big day! EEK!
Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin

1 comments:

sarah said...

You are probably en route right now Erin D. I'll be praying and hoping everything goes smoothe. Love you!